Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible Healthcare Professional for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking 3 motivated Nurse Practitioner for a Federal Prison in Lompoc, CA!
Requirements to be considered for the position
- Must be an American Citizen
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have two years or more experience within the last 2 years
- Must have an Active License within any State
- Must have Active and current Certifications
- All Immunizations must be up to date including TB and Hepatitis B vaccination
- No Hits on License (No exceptions with the Government)
- Must have graduated from an Accredited Medical School or Program
To be discussed over the phone
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 7:30am- 4:00pm (with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break)
The contractor is expected to wear professional clothing while on duty (scrub uniforms are approved). No khaki or green scrubs. The attire worn shall also be appropriate for the correctional environment in which the contract employee will be performing.
Contract employees shall agree to all regulations prescribed by the institution for the safety, custody, and conduct of inmates.
- The contractor shall be responsible for, but is not limited to:
- Provide diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services for the inmate.
- Take medical histories, examine patients, and order and interpret laboratory tests and x-rays.
- Make a diagnosis, provide treatment plans and prescribe medications
- Clinically manage injuries by suturing, splinting, and immobilizing.
- Attend to medical emergencies, Record progress notes, recommend clinically necessary outside consultation, instruct and counsel, and order or carry out therapy.
- Emergency consultation to be performed by the contractor in instances where deemed necessary.
- Perform minor surgery utilizing local anesthesia during consultation visits.
- Work collaboratively with the staff physician(s) and consulting physician(s) in planning, instituting, evaluating and revising program plans Assists in determining conditions, resources and policies essential to delivery of the health care services.
- Discriminates between normal and abnormal findings to recognize early stages of serious physical, emotional, or mental problems.
- Manages the daily operation of the clinic and conducts daily sick call; which may include securing health histories from the patient, recording findings and providing clinical evaluations.
- Provides a wide range of emergency services, in the absence of the physician.
To Be Considered for the Opportunity, Please Submit the Required Documents below via email, to move forward:
- Updated CV
- 3 Professional References
- BLS/ACLS Certification (Front & Back)
- State License