Join us in transforming healthcare!
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them. We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
Our model is finding success throughout the country; we are now the nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group, with operations in numerous markets and states across the country.
At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health and other employed team members.
As a Provider, you will manage a small panel of high-complexity patients in partnership with an RN Nurse Care Manager. We value quality over quantity; at Landmark you will be able to invest more time in your patient visits than you are normally able to spare in a traditional fee-for-service model. Our home visits typically last 30 minutes to an hour, which grants you time to complete medication management, disease education, and collaborate with your extended Landmark team or with community clinicians.
- Perform a comprehensive initial assessment for newly enrolled patients.
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, with the primary objective of delivering proactive chronic disease care and significantly reducing avoidable hospitalizations.
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat within the scope of the Provider and consistent with standard of care.
- Participate in regular management/interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate and collaborate on patient care needs.
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care.
- Completes the required documentation in a timely manner allowing the care team access to the care provided and a note to be generated to the PCP.
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours.
- As a Provider at Landmark, you will benefit from the following:
- Excellent compensation and benefits including a robust bonus program, market-leading Paid Time Off (PTO), CME reimbursement, mileage reimbursement, child care benefits, and more.
- A team-based clinical environment, where you will find mission-driven clinicians who are passionate about fixing our broken system of care.
- An outcomes-oriented model, where more value is placed on high-quality clinical outcomes than on productivity.
- Geriatric expertise – Landmark invests significantly in provider education, with a particular focus on geriatrics and home-based medical care.
- Full Time (Part Time and Per Diem available).
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant accredited program
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience, desired
- Current unrestricted state license and current state driver’s license
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 and HCPC codes
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Awareness of UM standards, NCQA requirements, CMS guidelines, Milliman guidelines, and Medicaid/Medicare contracts and benefit systems is helpful
- Passion for geriatric patient care
- Comfortable with conducting house calls