Nurse Practitioner -Outpatient Clinic
Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
Great Opportunity to provide Nurse Practitioner services at Fort Bliss Soldier Readiness Processing Center (SRPC).
Interview and screen deploying and redeploying soldiers to identify physical and behavioral health conditions.
Outpatient Clinic opportunity for Nurse Practitioner on behalf of William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Ft. Bliss, TX.
Nurse Practitioners from civilian sector are welcome. No prior military experience required.
This is an intrinsically rewarding opportunity interviewing soldiers and assessing medical case histories. Great work/life balance.
- Daytime hours, primarily M-F*
- Some flex scheduling needed, M-F
- *Saturday Coverage (not expected to exceed 4 Sat shifts annually)
- *Sunday Coverage (not expected to exceed 2 Sunday shifts annually)
- No on-call
Benefits: Excellent Compensation along with 3 weeks PTO, 10 Federal Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, Relocation Assistance
- -Possess current and valid unrestricted nursing license (any state).
- -Possess ANCC or AANP Nurse Practitioner certification.
- -Have one year experience within the last two years working as a full-time NP, preferably in primary care –
- -Familiarity with basic computing and electronic medical records.
- -Have active BLS for Healthcare Provider via the American Heart Association
Please forward resume by fax (513-984-4909; Attn: Tom Thaman) or by e-mail in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
El Paso is a jewel in the desert. Nestled between the rugged Franklin Mountains and the historic Rio Grande, this dynamic border community combines the advantages of a major metropolitan center with the ambience and neighborly charm of a modern western town. El Paso is a major transportation hub, providing state-of-the-art educational and medical facilities, abundant cultural and entertainment opportunities, year-round sports and outdoor recreation, a low crime rate, some of the best weather conditions on the planet, and an extremely favorable cost-of-living index.
Founded in 1963, Sterling Medical is one of the largest providers of healthcare services to government agencies, HMO s, Military Facilities, hospitals, and clinics nationwide and overseas.
Tom Thaman, Account Manager