Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care, Northwell Health
Raise your career expectations as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care at Northwell Health:
- A Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- New York State’s largest private employer and healthcare provider
Location: 269-01 76th Ave, Queens, NY
Shift: Full Time, Nights, 7:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
In this role, you will perform a variety of functions and technical procedures necessary for patient admission, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, and outcome evaluation. Participate in performance improvement, research, and educational activities.
- Competitive pay and medical benefits
- A collaborative, supportive environment and named one of the best places to work in health care
- Tuition reimbursement, access to LinkedIn Learning and additional educational opportunities through the Center for Learning and Innovation
- Career growth and development with resources dedicated to career movement from within the organization
- Rewarding and fulfilling mission-driven work committed to giving back to the local communities we serve
- Wellness and recognition programs including walk challenges, wellness apps and workshops, awards, and recognition programs, among others
- Opportunity to join one of our many Business Employee Resource Groups in support of a diverse and inclusive culture
- An award-winning, military-friendly employer with professional programs for veterans and active-duty military service members
- Master’s Degree in a Nurse Practitioner Program and National Board Certification in specialty area required.
- Current license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in New York State, and current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State, required.
- Has a collaborative practice agreement with designated protocols filed with NYS Department of Education OR collaborative relationship attestation as per the Nurse Practitioner Modernization Act 2015.
- Current BLS certification, required.
The salary range for this position is $ 100,000-$180,000/year.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
Become a Health Raiser and discover a career well cared for at Northwell Health.
We are an equal opportunity/AA employer: F/M/Disability/Vet