Huntersville Health & Rehab Centeris seeking Nursing Assistants who are on the path to becoming Certified Nursing Assistants. We are searching for caring, warm-hearted people who want to put a personal touch on improving the lives of others. Our employees are committed to creating meaningful experiences that are memorable for our patients. We believe that giving the best care requires knowing our patients as people, providing a more personal, rewarding experience for our patients. We understand the demands of caring for others and consider it a privilege. Welcome to a different kind of nursing role, a nursing role where spark and instinct to care changes lives.
The Nursing Assistant (NA) responsibilities may include:
- Making beds
- Passing water/ice
- Passing dietary trays
- Facilitating family communication
- Performing other duties as needed assisting CNAs
- Answer call lights
- Currently enrolled in a state approved CNA program in NC
- Professional appearance
- Follow communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
- Tuition assistance. The more you know, the more we can grow together.