trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Case Manager Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract RN Case Managers are registered nurses who develop, implement, and evaluate individualized patient care plans. RN Case Managers ensure proper utilization of services and resources and serve as a liaison between patients, their families, and healthcare providers. Case Managers provide assistance to patients within and outside of facilities.
1+ year of recent Case Manager RN experience is required
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
For over 16 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- Must have valid license/certification in practicing state
- Minimum (1) year experience in area of specialty
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.