Nursing Home Administrator (NHA)
Asbury Place, Maryville is part of Asbury Communities, a not-for-profit aging services organization focused on helping an aging population live their best life. Asbury Communities has been recognized four years in a row as a Great Place to Work, and proudly provides high quality, compassionate services in skilled nursing, assisted living, residential living, post-acute rehabilitation, and memory support care for residents of Blount County and surrounding areas.
Asbury Place - Maryville is part of Asbury Communities, the 16th largest not-for-profit aging services system, operating Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee. As the NHA for Asbury Place Maryville, you'll have the ability to interact with eight other Asbury communities, in addition to receiving support from the Asbury Support and Collaboration Center (headquarters).
The successful candidate for this position should be a self-starter, willing to roll up their sleeves and partner with staff to support Asbury's associate value proposition: Caring for you so you can serve others. The individual will bring a passion for elder care, a background in change management, and the desire to motivate and refine a high-performing team within a family-oriented community.
Key Accountabilities of the NHA include:
- Ensure regulatory compliance and readiness for the community. Address existing and emerging risks (business, operational, hazard) and direct mitigation of those risks. Understand CMS requirements and COVID metrics to ensure appropriate response.
- Oversee and ensure infection control management within the community.
- Direct staffing management, including recruitment, retention, PBJ and associate satisfaction.
- Oversee budget and reimbursement, including meeting census and other key financial targets.
- Address the changing needs of the aging population and the local community by supporting Asbury Communities' long term strategic blueprint goals.
- In coordination with the Executive Director, this position will directly supervise multiple departmental directors (i.e., DON, MDS, Admissions, Social Work) and set goals for contract management staff.
Requirements and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in administration in long term care, continuing care, or other related senior service.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial management
- Demonstrated knowledge of CMS requirements and COVID metrics
- Must possess a current Tennessee Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) License in Long Term Care
This position is eligible for an annual bonus based on meeting established targets.
We are committed to supporting great leaders by providing a comprehensive benefit package as well as opportunities for professional growth and development throughout our multi-site, multi-state system of communities. For more information about Asbury, please visit our website at www.asbury.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.