Pioneer Healthcare Services LLC
Job Title: Nursing Recruiter
Reports To: Director of Recruitment
Summary: Responsible for effectively coordinating recruiting and scheduling of the field staff and the medical facility by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains a database of Warm and Hot candidates.
- Match candidates to open orders.
- Maintains daily activity log of calls made and notes pertaining to all candidate activities. Must schedule follow up call when necessary.
- Maintains 350 of calls per week.*
- Submits applicants to Account Manager / Director, by using proper submission process. Discusses policies, pay and procedures with the recruits and answers any questions he or she may have.*
- Works to hire four new candidates per month.
- Maintains an open line of communication with the active field staff and internal staff with appropriate follow-ups.*
- Participates as needed in various external and internal activities.
- Helps maintain an environment of high morale, motivation, and teamwork.*
- Retains flexible schedules in order to service clients and field staff requests and/or handle complaints.*
- Maintains a mature problem solving attitude under stressful circumstances.*
- Presents appropriate features and benefits to meet client and field staff needs and handle objections. *
- Properly qualifies candidates needs, situations, and problems by asking questions.*
- Effectively and courteously communicate with coworkers.
- Reports to Director
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or more than three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
Oral communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.