NY Licensed Psychologist (Part-Time / Full-Time) Opportunity - Albany
The IMA Group is currently seeking candidates for a State Licensed Psychologist opportunity. If interested, please submit your CV/resume to email@example.com. Information regarding the opportunity is below.
Conduct psychological evaluations to help individuals with disabilities and the underemployed in need of assistance, dictate reports within IMA guidelines, and adhere to IMA standards to “helping people return to work and productivity”.
- No Treatment – perform Psychological Assessments and/or Mental Status Evaluations
- Must be willing to see children and adults
- Review and submit dictated reports same day
IMAgine working at IMA:
- Flexible schedules – Excellent Work-life Balance
- Sign on Bonus option for select locations
- Uncapped productivity-based incentives for Staff Providers
- On the job training
- Malpractice coverage
- Student loan repayment/tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Holidays, PTO
- Must be fully licensed PhD/PsyD with approved state panel application where indicated. All credentials must be maintained in good standing. Advise IMA immediately of any change in professional status.
- Substantive area: Clinical, Counseling, Forensic, and School Psychology
- Accredited School of Psychology, not required, but preferred
- Must complete IMA credentialing materials
- Must complete IMA training
- Ability to collaborate with and manage diverse requirements of multiple cases
- Ability to work independently, proactive, and proven ability to execute
The IMA Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer