JOB-2650406: CompHealth is assisting a brand-new women's multispecialty ambulatory center in Pennsylvania with their search for an OB/GYN. The site will include a breast surgeon and a plastic surgeon and will have patients funneled from a primary care practice. The incoming physician will be part of an established group, but must be comfortable being solo until they recruit more. The hospital call is 1:4 and will be 1:6 once they grow the team They are currently averaging 2,400 deliveries per year. The office has all new equipment and there is a da Vinci SI robot at the hospital, and they are looking to upgrade to the SI. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. H-1B visas can be supported.
In addition to an income guarantee with potential RVU production bonus and quality incentives, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, short- and long-term disability, vacation/holidays, commencement bonus, 5 days of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.email@example.com. Refer to job number 2650406.
- Income guarantee with potential RVU production bonus
- Robust benefits package
- Brand new women's multispecialty ambulatory center
- All new office equipment
- SI robot robot available at hospital, upgrading to the XI
- Call is currently 1:4, going to 1:6
- Hospital does 2,400 deliveries per year
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail