There is a new locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist opportunity now available in West Virginia. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:3 call. You will see 14 - 18 patients per day and the facility handles 25 - 30 deliveries per month. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active WV state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day, 25 - 30 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail