This central Florida city's growth has spurred on the entire medical community to increase all specialties in the area, including the need for a Uro-Gynecologist! A private practice owner associated with 2 hospitals in the central Florida region is looking to add an Uro-Gyn physician to her busy practice as soon as possible. Her peers in Orlando are making a third of her salary with the same amount of work. Come join a lucrative practice and still have a great work-life balance.
- Opportunity for Partnership after the first 2 years
- Competitive Base Salary is given the 1-2 years with a production bonus
- Owner of practice is looking for someone confident in their skill set, able to hit the ground running, and be marketable in their experience/training
- Regular Call would be 1:4 or better; ER call is extremely light due to how practice is structured
- Ability to use robots (have 3) with a strong interest to bring in either a Uro-Gyn, Gyn-Onc, or any mix of OB/GYN
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Known as “The Equestrian Capital of World”, this central Florida city offers a slew of outdoor activities, shopping, water sports, and natural wonders. It is located 1 hour from Orlando known as being one of the top tourist destinations in the country. It provides top-rated healthcare, a popular dining scene, and overall high quality of life.
- 230+ Sunny Days per Year and Average Year-Round Temp. of 73 Degrees
- 4 Top-Rated Beaches in Under an Hour
- Cost of Living 24% Lower than the National Average
- No State Income Tax
- Major employers include AAA, Amazon, JetBlue, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, and Tupperware Corp. within an hour away
Job ID: JN -062021-24912