Be a part of a robust physician-owned regional multi-specialty group. You will have abundant resources and brand-new top-notch facilities to give the best healthcare possible. Join a family-friendly welcoming community and supportive administration team ready to help you grow.
- $575,000 potential income, $40,000 sign-on and $100,000 student loan repayment
- Brand new large multi-specialty clinic and deliver at one hospital
- Leadership and Shareholder options
- Financially strong through COVID – no layoffs or compensation reductions
- Board Certified in OB/GYN Preferred; Board Eligible in OB/GYN Accepted
- H1B visa eligible position
Join a community that is family-centric and surrounded by endless amenities. The schools are excellent and real estate is affordable with lake houses abundantly available. The City, the BIG NFL game, any big-name concert, and numerous amenities are at your fingertips - You will still not miss out on any events you want to do outside of work.
- Vibrant downtown area with parks, breweries, pubs, fine dining, and shops
- A Waterpark, a couple of museums, and a delightful vineyard
- Nearby lakes with lake houses available
- A University to bring energy and diversity and an airport in the city for easy travel
- Minneapolis is within 90 minutes
Job ID: JN -072021-25089