A health system corporate office in Kentucky is seeking a Occupational Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 3/1 - 6/1
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 7a-4p
- Occasional Saturday 9a-1p
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No Call
- Volume: 25-35 patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Suturing, lacerations, derma bonds, in-grown toenail removal, injections, drug screen collections, DOT physicals and screenings.
- Cases: Work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies.
- Support Staff: Medical Assistants; Administrative Staff
- EMR/Charting: EMR - Allscripts
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA; DOT
- Fast credentialing; Long term assignment; No call required.
- We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a weekly basis.
Job ID - JN -012023-28130