The Occupational Therapist will assist our Home Health Division in Erie County, Ohio. PRN schedule for weekday or weekend visits!
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
This is a great opportunity to join our Home Health Team on a PRN basis!
- Conduct and document a thorough functional assessment of the resident, utilizing standardized procedures. Assessment of home/vocational and equipment needs.
- Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
- Instruct Assistants in treatment procedures to be utilized and provide close supervision while such staff members are working with residents.
- Establish and instruct resident and family/other caregiver in exercises and therapeutic procedures to be continued following discharge.
- Attend and participate in other department/facility meetings, as required.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Participate in the quality improvement process by responding appropriately to results of medical record audits, resident/referral source satisfaction surveys, safety activities and regulatory requirements.
- Promote the programs and services of Heritage Healthcare through formal and informal interactions with the community.
- Support the company's commitment to Compassionate Care; project a professional image to foster confidence in the Rehab Program.
- Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current license/certification in the state of practice.
Recruiter : Email Address