Occupational Therapist (TWG)
The Weston Group, a national provider of rehabilitation services is currently seeking a fun, enthusiastic, reliable Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our highly skilled staff to meet the needs of our seniors. We remain a therapist owned and managed company that believes in a unique and innovative approach to geriatric care. With a friendly and supportive staff we are excited to offer a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide occupational therapy treatments, supervise treatments provided by certified occupational therapy assistants and revise treatment as needed
- Work closely with physician, other professionals and consultants to integrate occupational therapy into the multi-disciplinary team care plan
- Engage in specific activities, including those that improve patient's motor skills
- Work in conjunction with doctors when necessary
- Be flexible in working with patients, and willing to listen to their needs and concerns
Qualified applicants will have:
- Current State licensure
- Current CPR licensure, TB, proof of MMR & Hepatitis B documentation
This position is PRN within Inlet Coastal Facility.
Please email your resume or any questions to email@example.com or call 484-544-3603.
occupational therapist, occupational therapy, OT, therapy, therapist, assisted living, geriatric
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.