Rural Psychiatry Associates is currently recruiting an Office Assistant to join our team in our Grand Forks office.
The Office Assistant will be responsible for a number of clerical tasks including, but not limited to the following:
- Utilize a multi-line phone system to answer incoming phone calls and direct call to appropriate staff or department;
- Complete typing, filing, scanning, faxing and photocopying projects;
- Organize and file various confidential paperwork;
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials;
- Create and revise print materials (policies, forms, materials, etc. ) as needed;
- Compose letters and email from dictated messages as requested;
- Complete mass mailings;
- Gather and sort incoming mail, process & distribute internal/external outgoing mail;
- Prepares reports as assigned;
- Bring deposits to the bank on a daily basis;
- Assist with clerical projects as assigned by Administration.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, records and transcribes minutes of meetings;
- Assists with the coordination of the clinic's provider schedule;
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations;
- Serves as backup for Office Coordinator staff as requested;
- Oversee office supply inventory and orders supplies as requested;
- All other related duties as assigned.
Candidate must be a high school graduate or the equivalent; an Associate or Bachelor degree is preferred. Candidate must be proficient with the use of computers and various office equipment. Previous clerical experience is preferred but not required.This position will require in town travel. Candidate must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Rural Psychiatry Associates