A beautiful, river city in Georgia that is distanced an hour and a half from the Gulf of Mexico, is seeking an Oncology Clinical Pharmacy Specialist. Pharm D with 3+ years of Hospital Pharmacy experience and 1+ years of ASHP Accredited hospital pharmacy residency program or Board Certification in Oncology is required.
Generous Sign-On and Relocation!
Job Responsibilities for the Clinical Pharmacy Oncology Specialist
- Participates in the education of patients, nurses and Physicians.
- Pharmacists are responsible for management of daily workflow to include supervision; training and validation of all work performed by Pharmacy Technicians, Clerks, Intern Pharmacists, and newly hired Pharmacists.
- Responsible for all aspects of pharmaceutical care to include safe and appropriate use, managing selected drug therapies, and the dispensing, compounding, labeling, and storage of pharmaceuticals.
- Doctorate Degree in Pharm D or BS Degree in Pharmacy
- ASHP Accredited PGY1 Residency or Board Certification
- 3+ years of Acute Care pharmacy experience
If interested in more information regarding this Oncology Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, please submit your resume!