Our client located in Santa Fe, NM is looking for a permanent Operating Room Nurse Manager to join their team. Ideal candidates should have their BSN or the ability to acquire this within 5 years of hire.
Responsibilities of the Operating Room Nurse Manager
- Ability to manage and direct team and unit operations.
- Manage the recruitment, interviewing, and selection of candidates.
- Has the understanding of nursing and care processes while driving plans to achieve optimal patient care.
Minimum Requirements of Operating Room Nurse Manager
- Maintains current professional licensure.
- Associate's Degree (but must be willing to obtain BSN within 5 years of hire).
- Current ACLS, PALS required.
- Benefits - Effective Day One
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Continuing Education and Career Development Opportunities
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Programs
- Free Wellness Programs
For more information on this opportunity or other Operating Room positions nationwide, please apply with your most up to date CV.