JOB-2655081: An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Missouri. You will need an active MO license. The assignment schedule is 40 hours per week, and you will see 6 - 9 cases per day. The covering physician may be board eligible. You will need ACLS and BLS certification.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BE required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Caseload: 6 - 9 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: General anesthesia
- Medical supervision of anesthesia required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail