Optometrist Opportunity - Spring Hill, FL
We are recruiting Optometrists to care for our patient base!
NO WEEKENDS, NO EVENINGS
Are you a compassionate optometrist who cares deeply for the health and well-being of your patients?
Does the idea of helping others to live life in focus get you motivated and excited?
Would you like to be part of a growing network of like-minded eyecare professionals who are doing something new, different and meaningful in the Tampa Bay area, and who you can rely on and refer to when needs arise?
Our client has a premier destination for fully integrated ophthalmology, medical optometry and optical retail services designed to provide comprehensive eye care to our patients. They have 16 locations across the area to serve our market and are growing.
As an Optometrist, you will combine your training, expertise, experience and compassion to examine and evaluate the health and vision of our patients. You will prescribe spectacles, contact lenses or other corrective measures and some medical therapy when indicated – or refer to a partner Ophthalmologist who can manage or co-manage your patients’ care.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide a welcoming and supportive environment for patients
- Counsel patients regarding their eye health and related vision needs
- Conduct contact lens fittings
- Support initiatives and practices that provide patients with desired services and experiences that grow the patient base
- Deliver exceptional service and care
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and time management capabilities
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to exceed patient expectations
- Contributes to a professional team environment with all staff members
- Upholds our vision, mission and values in all interactions
Position/Type/ Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- Optometry License (Required)
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Patient-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits (Full-time/W2 ONLY):
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Match
- Medical, Vision, Dental