Join 6 Oher Well-Established Orthopedic Surgeons
Employed General Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
Add your skills to an already Elite Orthopedic Surgery Program.
- Starting Base above 50th Percentile + RVU production - Current providers including the newest member of the practice are earning well in excess of $1M per year.
- Student Loan Program - Signing Bonus - Stipend - Paid Relocation
- Directly employed by this award-winning hospital
- Robust referral base of 42 primary care physicians
- Generous shared call arrangement
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This Southern region is experiencing an unprecedented amount of growth due to an increase in the industrial sector, leading to predictions of a 15 percent population increase over the next five years. A lower cost of living in safe and attractive neighborhoods, an exceptional school system (both private & public school), make this an ideal place to have a balanced and fulfilled lifestyle.
- This thriving community offers a diverse mix of outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking camping, and water sports
- A "Sportsman’s Paradise" for those who enjoy hunting and fishing
- Easy access to Houston, New Orleans and the Beaches on the Gulf Coast
- Here the arts thrive, complete with exhibits, festivals celebrating the arts, music, concerts, and theatre
- Downtown has been revitalized and it brings the perfect charm to this warm community
Job ID: JN -122019-21352