JOB-2642936: An opportunity to join a prestigious health system in Manhattan, NY is now available to an adult outpatient psychiatrist. This position is for conducting psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring. There is also an academic affiliation for possible teaching component, if desired. The typical work week is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, but there is flex option in scheduling. The incoming physician will see an average of 15 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified within 2 years of training. Outpatient experience is preferred, but not required.
This employed position comes with a competitive salary. You will be offered PTO, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, a sign-on bonus, and 1 week of CME with stipend.
You will enjoy working in Manhattan. It has big-name attractions, such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the High Line, and One World Observatory. There are world-class museums, restaurants and concert halls. Manhattan also contains charming neighborhoods and hidden green spaces, trendy boutiques and classic bars.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Nancy Montgomery at 203.663.9416 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642936.
- Employed opportunity
- Adult outpatient psychiatrist position
- Monday through Friday with flex option in scheduling
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring
- Academic affiliation for possible teaching component if desired
- Board certified within 2 years of training
- OP experience desired, but not required
- Guaranteed salary with full comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail