Multiple Entry Level Positions Available
Provide support guidance & hope to clients engaging in addiction treatment
Extensive benefits & opportunities for advancement
- Behavioral Health Technician Manager
- PRN - Behavioral Health Technician
- Outpatient Counselor
- Registered Nurse - PRN
- Shift Nurse
- Current Nursing license in Colorado (LPN, RN)
- Psychiatric and/or substance abuse experience preferred (but not required)
- The ability to be compassionate to those needing and receiving services
- Clinical charting and documentation according to The Joint Commission and OBH standards
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Impeccable ethics, integrity, and customer relations skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Sound medical judgment and decision making skills
- Valid driver's license, and reliable transportation
- Provide direct care to those in services, including addressing medical concerns, monitoring vitals and overseeing withdrawal symptoms.
- Assist with the client detoxification process, according to a physician’s orders
- Assist with the facilitation of client intakes
- Implement physician orders
- Observe and assess physical and health change
- Consult with the Medical Director and medical team on a regular basis about present individuals in service and those being admitted.
- Keep the medical team updated about any medical issues the individuals in servicing is experiencing.
- Assist with and keep accurate records according to state regulations and The Joint Commission
- Update service plan with medical and psychiatric areas being addressed
- Act as the communication relay for the medical team, wellness team and culinary team.