JOB-2638979: A new family practice physician opportunity is now available in Vermont at a primary care practice. They are offering a flexible schedule where the physician can decide which 4 days to work, Monday through Friday. There will also be a phone call only that is distributed among all the primary care physicians. The practice includes acute and chronic care for all ages, male and female, each organ system, and every disease entity. The ideal candidate will be someone who is flexible, hungry for improvement, and eager to take on new challenges. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This position offers a very competitive compensation with additional bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance and disability, loan repayment assistance, vacation/holidays, CME, a 403b and 457b retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
Middlebury's historic and lively downtown is an authentic place frequented by the friendly people that are fortunate enough to call it home. Ideally located midway between Burlington and Rutland (to the north and south) and the Adirondacks and Green Mountains (to the west and east), Middlebury is a great 4-season destination.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638979.
- Rural practice setting
- Flexible schedule, Monday - Friday
- Choose what 4 days to work
- Work in a team atmosphere
- Phone call only shared with all PC physicians
- Average 16 to 18 patients per day
- Board eligible for residents
- 36 miles to Burlington International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail