PACU Nurseopeningin the northern area of Vermont.
- Days; 630a-330p, Full Time
The Registered Nurse II utilizes the nursing process to independently deliver nursing care to patients in order to achieve quality outcomes.
Communicates need for guidance/supervision based on self-assessment of strengths and limitations.
Promotes a positive image of nursing and promotes collegiality among healthcare team members.
- Graduate of a nursing program; associates degree or bachelors program
- Valid and current Vermont License
- Previous experience in an acute care setting
- Basic Life Support (BLS), and Advanced Life Support (ACLS)required. PALS and TNCC must be obtained within 1 year of hire.
About the facility:
This facility is a private, nonprofit acute care community hospital serving communities in the Northeast area of Vermont. This hospital provides care to the many area visitors, summer vacationers, skiers, and other sportsmen.
This area is located in the upper northeast area of Vermont and is a gateway between New England and Canada. They are growing with investments in new industry and recreational opportunities; excellent school systems and affordable real estate.