Part time memory Care Caregiver/Resident Assistant
- Provides care in a manner that meets or exceeds Western States Senior Communities expectations
- Provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living. (A. D. L.)
- The senior living caregiver maintains the dignity and privacy of all resident while protecting their rights.
- Assist residents with personal needs as requested, while helping to maintain the resident's independence and well-being.
- Document appropriately services delivered to residents and any significant changes in condition.
- The assisted living caregiver reports any concerns with the health and well being to the Assisted Living Administrator.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of resident information at all times.
- Meet, or exceed, Western States Senior Communities standards of appearance; comply with Western States Senior Communities sanitation, hygiene and health standards of community personnel.
- Serve meals in a fine and gracious manner, ensuring the dignity and nutritional needs of the resident.
- The senior living caregiver will perform other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Senior Living Caregiver Job Requirements
- Must possess a current Food Handlers permit.
- 6 months experience as a caregiver.
- Must be able to work 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM Thursday - Saturday.
Senior Living Caregiver Caregiver Job Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with residents, families, supervisor, employees.
- Willingness to work with the elderly.
- The senior living caregiver must be able to push, pull, bend, stoop, twist, reach, and stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Physical ability to assist in transferring residents. Lifting people, objects required.
The senior living caregiver position is a part of the Nursing Services department. The Assistant Living Administrator supervises them. The Senior Caregiver interfaces with Resident Care Coordinator Residents, families, visitors, and associates.
Legacy House of Southern Hills