Part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join a growing team! Located in the Bay Area their premier Adult ADHD clinic focuses on providing cutting edge treatment for their clients.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, integrated staff of various disciplines (both medical & psychological) in a flexible and engaging work environment. The position is part-time.
- Provide medication management for patients with Adult ADHD and co-morbidities (Depression, anxiety) in 25-30 minute long appointments.
- Engage in regular supervision with Medical Director (time is paid for and can be done via video conferencing)
- Use EFC’s electronic medical record system (Office Ally) for documentation and maintenance of clinical records.
- Be adept with using GSuite (Gmail, GCal, GDrive, etc) for EFC’s day-to-day operations
- Graduate of accredited NP program with national certification
- Psychiatric Certification
- Current NP license and DEA
- Shared values, mission, and philosophy with Elite Focus Clinic
- Curiosity and lifelong learner
- Openness, enthusiasm, and motivation to work and collaborate with staff and colleagues in daily operations, training, and consultation
- Innate passion to provide exceptional care and unconditional support for patient’s well-being
Perks of working with EFC:
- A supportive, warm, and hardworking team of professionals and admin personnel
- Wellness culture
- Motivated, pleasant, and high functioning patient population
- Independent working environment with minimal duties of a private practice
- Flexible schedule
- Highly effective treatment approach (patients get better!)
- Paid supervision, consultation, and training
- Learn about cutting edge clinical neuroscience and its applications in patient care
- Opportunity to grow and expand role with Elite Focus Clinic