Great Opportunity for a School Psychologist...Are you looking to work as a School Psychologist on a part-time basis such as 2 days per week? Do you like working with PreK-2nd graders in a school setting? We have a great opening for a part-time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year in the vicinity of Alsip, IL. Apply today with interviews beginning as soon as possible!
* You will need to work daily from 9:00-2:30 starting soon and working until the end of May 2021
* MTSS knowledge is a MUST
* Your caseload will be PreK-2nd grade
* You will need to help with some Domain meetings
* You will work closely with the MTSS Coordinator to train Social Workers
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master's Degree in School Psychologist and a Type 73 license with school psychology endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/ahc