Patient Access and Scheduler Assistant
The Patient Access and Scheduler Assistant supports the Inpatient Leadership in the areas related to staffing overview, daily staffing numbers and overtime management, throughout the inpatient areas of the hospital during his/her assigned hours. The Assistant collaborates with the unit based managers to support adequate staffing levels based on best practice and industry standards. Position includes patient access activities and cross covers both the Patient access/Progression coordinator as well as the Central Staffing Coordinator. Oversees coordination of clinical staffing throughout the hospital on a daily basis. Reviews daily staff levels and skill mix to ensure adequate staffing to meet census demand. Collaborates with the inpatient managers, clinical nurse leaders and nursing directors to establish and maintain staffing grids.
- High School Diploma, College degree or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Ability to set priorities in dealing with multiple demands and interruptions.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal relationships, organizational skills and communication skills. And working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Bilingual Spanish
- Experience working in medical Clerical position.
Lawrence General Hospital is a private, non-profit community hospital providing the Merrimack Valley & southern New Hampshire regions with patient-centered, compassionate, and quality health care for the whole family. For over 140 years, the dedicated doctors, nurses, and staff of Lawrence General have been committed to improving the health of the people and communities we serve.
LGH offers competitive pay, a robust benefit package, generous paid time off and free parking. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.