Patient Care Coordinator
DescriptionPosition at PRO Medical
PRO Medical, a Center of Excellence, is the medical side of the Northwest s premier and world s largest health club, PRO Club. PRO Medical offers a comprehensive selection of medical services to provide a 360-degree approach to health and wellness. Services are available to the public and include dermatology, podiatry, physical therapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, IV therapy, registered dietitian services, physician-guided weight management programs, genetic testing, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, PRF treatments for hair loss, and separate counseling center for mental health.
PRO Club is locally owned and operated by a world-renowned cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Mark Dedomenico. With an emphasis on surgically clean environments, medically based services, five-star service, and luxurious amenities, you will not find anything else like it.
At the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person provides an exceptional guest experience. Apply today to join our award-winning team!
PRO Medical is looking for a
Patient Care Coordinator
to join our Medical Center team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You are the first person that our patients meet from answering the phones, greeting them when they arrive, to scheduling follow-ups you will perform all front office-related tasks for the medical center.
- Keep patient appointments on schedule by notifying the provider of patient s arrival: notifying provider and patient of any service delays.
- Maintain accurate patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Assists patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance verifications.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor s Degree in related field preferred, with previous experience in customer service.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures/diagnosis preferred. Working knowledge of healthcare insurance a plus!
- Thinking on your feet, you handle challenges like a PRO with a strong sense of urgency for resolution and improvement.
- Your positive attitude shines through and you consistently demonstrate a strong oral and written communication skills with all guests and cast members in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At PRO Club, we are committed to helping our members and guests look and feel their best and we offer a variety of benefits to our Cast Members to help them look and feel THEIR best, too.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(K) with a company match
- Free club membership to all three PRO Club facilities
- Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
- Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
- Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.