JOB-2649265: CompHealth is assisting a single-specialty group in Ohio with their search for a pediatric anesthesiologist. They are opening 2 new ambulatory surgical centers that will be doing bariatric, ophthalmology, ENT, and plastic cases. Procedures will include 40% pediatric, ENT, tonsils, adenoids, tubes in ear, squints, low level/minimally invasive spine, plastics, and orthopedics. The incoming physician will run 1 to 2 rooms at a time. If it is 1 room, it will be 100% their own cases in that room. If there are 2 rooms, it will be a mix of supervision and doing their own cases. The typical workday will be from 8 am to 4 pm with every other Friday off for a good work-life balance. There will also be no call, weekend, or holiday coverage. Candidates must be in process or already licensed in Ohio to be considered.
This is a 1099 position where you will be responsible for your health, dental, and vision insurance. You will handle your own malpractice options individually or with the group and have the premium deducted from your compensation. A pension plan is in place with a deduction from your compensation as well.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649265.
- 1099 independent contract position
- Pension plan in place
- Work at 2 ambulatory surgical centers
- Opening in October/November
- 40% pediatric cases
- No call, weekend, or holiday coverage
- Enjoy a good work-life balance
- Licensed in OH or started process
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail