AWESOME opportunity to work in Europe at military dental health clinics!
Locations Available in Germany!
Rewarding opportunity to provide care for our Nation's Military Members!
No private insurance. No quotas. Reasonable patient ratios. No sales goals. You get to provide dental hygiene and not be burdened with insurance approvals or profit.
- Excellent pay with amazing tax benefits!
- 11 paid federal holidays
- Worldwide health, dental, vision and prescription insurance. English speaking providers!
- 401k with company match
- We pay for your flight, provide relocation allowance, temporary housing, and allowance for shipping your car and household goods!
- Graduate as a DDS or DMD
- Completion of a 2-year residency, in an ADA-accredited DDS or DMD postgraduate program in pediatric dentistry
- 1 year experience as a Pediatric Dentist within the past three years.
- Any State License
Summary of Duties:
Shall perform a full range of comprehensive Dental Hygiene procedures and practices to military members.
Applies knowledge of child psychology, oral pathology, pharmacology, radiology, pediatric
specific restorative and surgical techniques, interceptive orthodontic diagnosis and procedures,
and child development to provide comprehensive treatment and therapeutic oral health care for
infants and children through adolescence.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday