JOB-2649230: CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida hospital with their search for a general pediatric surgeon due to growth. In this position, you provide clinic coverage and cover 1 hospital. The call schedule will be 1:4. Fellowship training is required in pediatric general surgery. They will consider experienced candidates as well as new graduates.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary that will be dependent on experience plus RVU bonus incentive. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649230.
- Base salary DOE plus RVU bonus incentive
- Hospital-employed position
- Trained in pediatric general surgery
- Clinic coverage and 1 hospital
- 1:4 call schedule
- Open to experienced surgeons and new graduates
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located in a city on the Gulf Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail