PediaStaff is currently interviewing Physical Therapist Assistants for immediate employment with an established and successful local home health provider.
* Full-time position with a caseload waiting for you - start ASAP
* As a Physical Therapist Assistant here you'll make a huge difference in the lives of your clients age Birth to 21
* Mentoring available - you'll be part of a large team of dedicated professionals
* Most of your cases will be on the south side of San Antonio with some northwest.
To qualify for this awesome job opportunity, You will need:
* Degree in Physical Therapy
* Have, or be eligible to obtain a Texas Physical Therapy Assistant License
* Some experience working with children as a PTA
For your efforts you will receive:
* Competitive pay based on your experience and skills
* You will be offered a benefits package that will meet your needs...but NOT break the bank
* Professional mentorship and assistance as you do your daily duties...and be part of a loving and caring team
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/ahc