Ready to start a rewarding new position? We have a brand new opportunity for a pediatric PT to serve a 100% home health population in desirable Austin, TX. Caseload can be catered to your location preferences. As a Physical Therapist you'll get to spend time with your patients, ages 3-21, in their homes to evaluate and treat various types of delays and disorders.
* Compensation package is competitive and offers all of the perks.
* Full caseload is available
* Part time candidates will also be considered (minimum commitment of about 12 hours per week).
* You'll see a wide variety of diagnoses.
* Company is well respected in the area and they've been in town for several years.
* Bilingual candidates are a plus!
* Previous pediatric experience, especially in home settings is preferred, but not required.
* Senior PTs are on staff to help mentor.
* Seeking candidates with a minimum of 2 years' of pediatric experience
Benefits package available!
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/ahc