Join a growing team of therapy professionals in Fort Smith, Arkansas!. As an Occupational Therapist, you'll play a vital part in the assessment and treatment of the kids you serve, working with other therapists and assistants. Fort Smith is a community poised for growth and still a very affordable place to live. This is truly a great job opportunity for an Occupational Therapist!
* 100% pediatric
* Full-time hours are available right away
* Scheduling flexibility is available
* New Grads with strong skills are welcome to apply
Here's what's in itfor you:
* Competitive pay with your choice of salary or hourly
* Retention bonus each year
* Full-time employees have 401k, liability coverage, CEUs, License, and specialty certification fees.
* Relocation Assistance may be available for the right OT
To qualify for this opportunity you will need:
* Have or be able to obtain an Arkansas Occupational Therapy License
* A Master's or Doctorate of Occupational Therapy
For more information and an interview apply with your updated resume, we look forward to talking with you and answering your questions!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!