Privately owned pediatric therapy clinic is a growing practice in Fairbanks, AK and seeks a pediatric speech-language pathologist to join her team!
* This outstanding practice values each individual therapist for his/her unique set of attributes and skills as a therapist and as a person.
* Staff is passionate about learning and benefit from extensive and on-going continuing education, which is instrumental in the development of a best practice.
* They use a play-based, sensory-motor philosophy to help children meet developmental milestones and maximize their potential in life skills.
* They specialize in intensive therapy, supported by monthly follow-up home visits.
* Therapists are passionate about filling children and families with hope and excitement about their journey together through life.
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children.
Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve. With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/ahc