PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children.
Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve. With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for working with children and families in the area of Chicago, IL.
- Therapist-owned private facility
- Ages: work with children of all ages
- Have a specialty in working with children with Sensory Processing Disorders in both the home and therapy center
- A creative, collaborative, and high performing multi-disciplinary team.
- State of the art facility and treatment spaces
Qualifications: You will need to have a Masters Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!...............
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/ahc