Optum is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In order to continue to deliver quality services to our Medicate & Retirement , Maestro DevOps team is seeking a highly technology and functionally skilled resource with experience in both PEGA troubleshooting and IT Service Management core competencies to play the application SLO role and lead our onshore/offshore Ops team.
This individual will be directly interfacing with customers, troubleshooting PEGA business process issues, and driving high visibility issue resolution as well as delivering on IT projects and initiatives. There is a critical support component to this role directly interfacing with business and stakeholders in Minnesota.
- Manage and coordinate all production related activities with a team of offshore resources Delivering operational efficiency gains for a critical M&R call center application by identification of actions to drive improved effectiveness, high quality and end to end results
- Strong knowledge of Support processes including incident and problem management
- Proven ability to drive root cause analysis including High Impact Incidents (Priority 1 and 2)
- Ensure timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding SLA's
- Work with business to prioritize software defects for resolution
- Troubleshooting escalated PEGA business process issues, and drive high visibility issue resolution
- Identifying and driving tactical optimization through process improvement
- Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
- Establish processes for predictive analytics in anticipation of future issues and future demands
- Working with partner organizations/Stakeholders to address operational effectiveness opportunities
- Work collaboratively with OGS to conduct analysis and bring value to the organization
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years experience in PEGA business process management
- PEGA System Architect Certificate (CSA)
- 8+ years of experience in IT working on operation support and/or Development
- 3+ years of experience leading and working with geographically disperse teams
- Web services/Integration experience
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tool experience such as Splunk, Dynatrace and NewRelic
- Demonstrated strategic leadership of technical solutions
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Skills with experience in presenting complex and critical issues to senior management
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: PEGA Service Manager, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota