We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Perioperative Advanced Practice opportunity in Hartford, Connecticut.
The Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute (CJRI) at Saint Francis Hospital is one of the premiere joint replacement facilities in the United States. CJRI is internationally recognized for leading edge technology, superior outcomes and an unwavering commitment to patient care. There are vast opportunities to develop your expertise in the specialty area of perioperative medicine.
- Partner with Woodland Anesthesia to optimize complex patients for total joint surgery
- Perform preoperative physical exams and evaluations
- Consult with providers regarding patient care
- Participate in population health management initiatives
- Collaborate with Anesthesia, surgeon and clinical team to continuously improve patient care
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
- Experience in Primary Care, Cardiology ,Pulmonology Medicine or Perioperative Medicine preferred
- Connecticut State APRN License
- Connecticut State PA License
Practicing in Hartford, Connecticut’s state capital, puts you in the heart of New England. One million residents choose to reside in the greater Hartford area because it offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas. The central New England location puts you in close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within the Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening