JOB-2638510: My client, a health system in Western Alaska is seeking Permanent HRIS Compensation Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in a health-related field, computer applications, business management, accounting, or combination of education and experience, preferably in a healthcare environment. Along with 4 years HRIS experience with Siemens Medical Systems and Kronos is highly preferred. The area is home to commercial fishing and family-centered culture. The selected candidate will be rewarded with a generous base salary, relocation assistance, and benefits package.
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. The services of CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a career opportunity that matches your criteria. It's a decision that can save you considerable time and effort. We often locate opportunities that are never advertised, or difficult to find on your own. We support you throughout the entire process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. Your information is held in strict confidence at all times.
For further details about this position, and other opportunities nationwide, please call Adam Kohn at 954-837-2627 or email your resume in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference JOB-2638510.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4 years HRIS experience with Siemens Medical Systems and Kronos highly preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or SHRM Certification preferred.
- Generous base salary
- Relocation assistance
- Benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail