Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!
$250 hiring bonus for all new Personal Care Attendants - COVID Relief Bonus!
Start your career with the nation s leading provider of in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- Cash incentives/hiring bonus of $250
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits healthcare, hazard pay, and cash bonuses
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand field
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY! Apply online or in person!
As a Personal Care Attendant, you ll work 1-on-1 with your clients inside their homes, and support them with the following types of activities:
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry and basic cleaning
- Personal activities such as dressing, medication and assisting with meals
- Accompanying your clients to and assisting them with any activities outside the home such as grocery shopping or running errands
We are hiring now in your community join our team and build your career in a high-demand industry.
- High school diploma or GED (or 5 years of experience providing care to an individual)
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
New caregivers who begin work before July 31st are eligible for a hiring bonus (COVID Relief Bonus) of $250 to be paid in August. Eligibility is dependent upon continuing to remain an active employee throughout the payout period.