This Pharmacist role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. Involves daily travel of up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations.
This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
- Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
- Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
- Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting.
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
- Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment .
- Actively contribute to a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate clients from competitors.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
- Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)*
- Must have a valid driver’s license .
- Flexible with part time and full time hours available. (Monday through Friday)