- Provide medication information and medication therapy guidelines to the clinical staff as required.
- Provide medication and healthcare related in service training to clinical staff on new medications on the market; appropriate use of medications; comparison of current medication therapies; and other topics as deemed appropriate by the department head.
- Consult with other specialty practitioners to provide optimal patient pharmaceutical care.
CSS Compensation and Benefits package:
- Pay Range: $54.00-$57.00 per hour based on experience
- SCA Health and Welfare: $4.22/hr paid toward employee only medical insurance. Any remainder paid in cash on bi-weekly paycheck.
- Eligible Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long and short term disability, 401k, EAP
- Vacation, Sick time and Holiday pay per the wage determination
Must have or be able to attain a valid state driver’s license and be insurable on the company’s automobile insurance policy.
Driving may be required when traveling and/or short occasional amounts of local driving. The expected driving time is less than 10%.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, https://katmaicorp.com/life-at-katmai/
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. https://katmaicorp.com/life-at-katmai/#equal_opportunity
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders, Spouses of Shareholders, and Descendants of Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2000e - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.