Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness - and those who care for them - have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services - in-clinic pharmacies, telepsychiatry and medication management - are leading the way to a new level of care.
We recently joined OptumRx, a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group's family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work. SM
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cover shifts up to 80-120 minutes from center of Indianapolis
- Distribute drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
- Provide information to customers about medications and their use.
- Strong focus on providing a superior level of customer service.
- Log data into the computer.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws of the applicable State Board of Pharmacy.
- Administration of immunizations as allowed by state boards of pharmacy.
- Any other usual and customary pharmacy duties.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Current pharmacist license in good standing the state you are applying for
- APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate or equivalent. Genoa will provide training if necessary.
- Pharmacy Management experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing
Job Keywords: Pharmacist, RPh, pharmaceutical, PharmD, Per Diem Pharmacist, PRN Pharmacist, retail pharmacy, APhA, immunization, Indianapolis, IN, Indiana