CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. , from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Assists the pharmacist with tasks involved in providing high quality pharmacy services to our patients, including the preparation of IV admixtures, filling medication requests, and maintaining pharmacy inventory
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Communication - The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people including, patients, Pharmacists and Physicians
- Problem Solving - The ability to problem solve problems with patients, insurance companies and co-workers
- Pay Attention to the small things - The ability to pay attention to details is a highly sought after skill
- Completion of a pharmacy tech program
- Registered Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy or pharmacy school student intern card
- Aseptic Technique - Complete an ACPE approved 40 hour sterile products course as required by location
- None required
CommonSpirit Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
External hires must pass a post offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.