Scripcorp, one of America’s leading prescription drug benefit companies, is looking for Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants in the Greenville area, to take part in a special program designed to provide growth opportunities and additional income for selected candidates currently employed at a retail pharmacy. This program allows participants to earn up to $1,000 per month or more in extra income without leaving their present position.
This is considered an Independent Contractor position, and does NOT require applicants to leave their present employment.
- Performing routine tasks such as entering insurance information
- Processing prescription medications at the direction of the Pharmacist
- Greeting customers, helping to resolve any issues and accepting payment
- Current employment as a Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Desire to earn more doing what you already do!
Established in 2013, Scripcorp, LLC now contracts with more than 1,600 Pharmacy Technicians throughout the United States and Puerto Rico in our unique program, adding roughly 100 new Pharmacy Technicians to our team every month. Our participating Pharmacy Technicians enjoy long-term residual income opportunities, even if they leave the profession or their current position.