Black River Memorial Hospital is currently recruiting for a full-time Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) Receptionist. This position is 80 hours per pay period, Monday through Friday on day shift. This position performs secretarial and receptionist duties for the PM&R Department. Qualified candidates will have their high school diploma or GED and 1 year experience or training in a clerical or secretarial field preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred as well.
- Schedules appointments for the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Department and Wound Care Center
- Greets, assists and directs all people on arrival to the department.
- Prepares admission information and patient registration.
- Records, transfers or responds to all incoming telephone and e-mail inquiries.
- Performs Rehabilitation Technician duties as needed.
- Completes insurance authorizations.
Join our Journey to Excellence. For a full job description and to fill out an application, please click the links below and join the Black River Memorial Hospital team today! EOE
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.
Click HERE to view a full job description.