Outpatient Sports Medicine Opportunity
An established medical practice is seeking a sports medicine physician for an outpatient care practice. Be an integral part of this well-respected organization focused on growing a successful physical medicine and family medicine practice. Seeking candidates who are committed to being a strong patient advocate and takes pride in building relationships.
- Strong income potential
- 100% outpatient practice with no call
- Immediate need – see an average of 20-25 patients per day
- Dynamic growth – practice adding 50+ new patients per month
- Collegial environment with experienced support staff including PTs and chiropractors
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Philadelphia, the birthplace of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness offers a wealth of art, culture, and awe-inspiring architecture. From world-class universities, exquisite dining, and endless shopping; experience all that Philadelphia has to offer. Interventional procedures available, but not required.
- Nations leading universities and medical schools
- NFL, NBA, NHL & MLB sports teams with multiple championships
- Major international airport
- The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall & Carnegie Museum, all at your fingertips
- Unparalleled shopping, dining, and culture
- Quick access to New York City and Washington, D.C.
- Voted among “America’s Favorite Cities” by Travel + Leisure Magazine
Job ID: JN -102018-17847